On the 9th June 1861 the first Mass was celebrated in the new Parish Church THE CHURCH OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION & ST PATRICK’S. We think and pray for all who have entered the doors of our fabulous parish Church throughout the years. We pray for the priests who have ministered here, for all who have received sacraments here, for all who have been buried in our cemetery and for all our parishioners today who are celebrate their faith with us in the church and all watching from home. We look forward to welcoming everybody back when the time is right for them.
We ask Our lady and St Patrick to look on us and protect us as they have done for all visitors to this church in 160 years.